Ballistic Bowling and LPSA Shops will discharge their statutory requirements to the customer subject to:
- Failure of the integrity of a bowling ball we supplied above 10lb in weight will be inspected for mechanical damage, should there be no visible damage, the claim will be referred to the UK distributor for a replacement decision – subject to the ball having been purchased within the past 12 months
- Failure of the integrity of a bowling ball we supplied beneath 10lb in weight we will inspect for mechanical damage or misuse, should there be no visible signs of impact damage the ProShop will refer the matter to the UK Distributor for a replacement – subject to the ball having been purchased within the past 12 months.
- Any shoes purchased and used or soiled cannot be returned.
- Should the integrity of shoes purchased be evident within 2 months of purchase, replacement will be approved, subject to:
- Not being exposed to excessive temperature
- Water or mechanical stress
- Note: Replacement shall be at the discretion of the manufacturer or UK distributor.
- Failure of bowling bag integrity (carried or wheeled) within the time limit or performance parameters set by the manufacturer shall be replaced on a like for like basis or equal and equivalent basis. Proof of purchase must be provided, Approval of the manufacturers UK agent is also required.
- Wrist devices, apparel and other ancillary consumable merchandise are not returnable.
- In the event that mechanical damage is evident a repair will be offered at a pre-agreed cost, assuming a repair is technically feasible.
- Repairs to equipment carry no warrantee
- Returns, due to change of mind, Size Change/wrong size/weight ordered will be allowed within a 14 day period after the date of shipping.
We in Ballistic provide you with a guarantee that should you be dissatisfied with the goods supplied, Ballistic will exchange them or give you a full refund, subject to the following conditions:
- Bowling ball not having been drilled of defaced in any way
- Shoes have not been worn or defaced in any way
- Specially embroidered or printed shirts or other fabric finish modification are excluded
These may not be returned unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Should you wish to return goods to us, we would appreciate you advise us of your actions, we will then be alert to your requirements, for us to process with the least possible delay. In the event that you return goods please provide the following information:
- Your order reference No.
- Postal address
- Contact telephone number.
- Email address.
- Description of goods being returned
- Reason for returning the goods
- What action do you require from us:
- Refund to your original card used for payment
- Replacement- details of replacement.
As soon as the returned goods have been received, we will advise you of the action Ballistic will take to rectify the situation. Refunds will generally take 3 – 4 working days to credit your account. \should an alternate product be requested, if in stock these will be despatched within 3 working days, alternatively, should the alternative product not be available, you will be contacted by us, we will offer either a backorder with estimated date of delivery, a further alternate product or a refund.
Returned goods are to be in there original packaging, and the goods concerned are safely packaged and protected, clearly labelled and sent to:
Unit One, Everoak Estate,
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive details of which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm