- Payment for all items purchased shall be made in full before release
- A minimum 50% deposit to be paid for all special purchase items
- The balance of the sum due for special orders shall be paid in full at time of collection.
- Any deposit paid shall only be refunded should the item ordered not be available, an alternative may b e offered
- Payment arrangements:
- Debit card
- Personal cheque - with bank card – we reserve the right of resusal to this payment form.
- Resurfacing, plugging and re-drilling shall b e treated as a 'special order' – 50% deposit, balance upon completion
- Credit arrangements are not available.
- Credit vouchers for trade-in shall be used as part payment for the supply of new bowling equipment bought from Ballistic Bowling or LPSA .
- The policy of Ballistic Bowling and LPSA Pro Shops is to replace defective product – reimbursement will only be considered if an equal alternative product is not available.
How to make a purchase? – making a purchase from our e-commerce site can't be easier. Just look through our store and add the items you wish to buy into the shopping cart. Upon completing all of your selections, click on "checkout" you will then be asked for a few details we need to be able to complete the order.
Our preferred payment is by debit or credit card. If you are shopping from us from other than a UK address, place your order and your credit card company or bankill convert the transaction to your own currency.
When we have received confirmation of your order from our payment agent, this will confirm we have received your order not that a contract exists between us. We will contact you to confirm our acceptance of your order, we will then send you an invoice for the full sum, this overcomes any price processing inaccuracy or the very unlikely situation where we are unable to supply a particular product, or a mistake in pricing has occurred - we will always contact you to confirm the final price and product being despatched. – at this stage a contract will exist - this process is designed to protect both parties interests.
Carriage: all of your orders are despatched within mainland UK post free for orders over £25.00. Rates for overseas transactions are available by request.
Delivery Scheduling – we aim to despatch your order within 3 – 5 working days, exceptionally delivery may take up to 10 days. Deliveries will normally be made between 8.00am and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Please note larger items will need to be signed for. If unable to deliver the carrier will leave a card specifying delivery options'
Back Orders – should your item not be in stock we will advise you to reconfirm if you are prepared to wait a short while - we will then place the item on back order.
Guarantee – We guarantee our services and products to provide you with confidence in our customer satisfaction. Our products are backed up with our manufacturers and distributors warrantee – please lets us know if you wish to claim under warrantee.
Credit Card Security – When the order is placed at our e-commerce site you will be taken to the secure payment page of our payment processor where they will securely manage your credit or debit card details. At no point in the process re your card details seen or stored by us. The card details are processed by our selected card processor who is fully PCI-DSS compliant.
Data collected by this site is used to:
- Take and fulfil customer orders.
- Administer and improve the site and service
- Disclosing information for order delivery purposes.
- To send electronic correspondence relating to your order and giving updates on delivery pertaining to your order.
Note – if at any time you would like to withdraw from receiving future electronic please advise us and we will unsubscribe you within 14 days of your instruction.
Value Added Tax – Applies at the rate set by HM Revenue and Customs, Currently for all orders made from the UK or any other EU Country currently 20% VAT is included
Goods are despatched upon receipt of payment, by either: debit card, credit card, personal cheques, postal order or electronic fund transfer. All payments from outside the UK shall be made in £ sterling
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation):
We have to take steps to safeguard any data we hold, and communicate these steps to our customers, and document policies to deal with any requests for access to/removal of that data.
We do "Not" contact customers with Marketing or Promotional information, Nor do we or Will ever pass on to a third party without your consent, any personal information.
ICO Reference Number: ZA399394