We stock all of the major brands at the top of the sport.
Bowling balls are broadly classified in bands of performance potential, namely:
- Lowest hook potential: Usually polyester or hard rubber - generally cheapest.
- Entry level: urethane and reactive resin with a high RG
- Mid range: probably the most competitive range of products as these attempt to optimise the balance between coverstock and weight block and invariably deliver weights from 14lb to 16lb; by use of modified weight blocks, modified cover stock thickness. Generally these bowling balls are ‘compromised’ top end performing balls.
- Upper end: usually tried and tested weight block configuration supported by a high performing cover stock.
- High performance: Leading edge technology usually prevails, new chemical compounds in the cover stock, new shape weight blocks or a combination not previously utilised.
We stock and supply the best range available - see below